Thursday 24 March 2011

Amazing blogger alert!

I just wanted to share with you an amazing blogger I've been watching on youtube for quite some.  She's a total skincare whiz and is an all around sweet person with a super bubbly personality which makes her a sheer joy to watch!  I would LOVE it you all could head over to her blog AND her youtube and show her support.  She's a real joy to watch and learn from and think y'all would really appreciate her and all she does!

I wanted to share a link to her giveaways as she puts ALOT of effort and thought into them and gives everyone a real chance to to win.  She takes alot of her time to compile everything and I really appreciate that and I thought you might too :)

 Here's the link to the entry form for the giveaway she's doing at the moment that has taken her over a year to put together and thus you should really go show some support and enter and make all the effort worth her while!   It's open internationally and there are different forms for both US & Canada and an International form.  Head over and check it out!  If you have any questions, send her a message or leave her a comment!

Entry Form for US & Canadian entrants. This is also open to international entrants!

and you should DEFINITELY check her out on youtube, also.  You won't regret it :)

A Year in The Making

Thanks again guys!  I really hope you head on over and leave her some loving and thanks for all she really does as she seems like a truly wonderful person and I am very happy to have found her!  I know you will be too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment